Lily Jane Collins is an English-American model and actress who was born on March 18, 1989. She is the daughter of Jill Tavelman and famous musician Phil Collins. Lily Collins began her acting career through a role in Growing Pains at the age of just two and then started writing columns for magazines like Seventeen, Los Angeles Times, Elle Girl and Teen Vogue during her teenage. In the early days of her senior professional career, Lily Collins made appearances in various television shows like 90210 and The Hills along with hosting the Nickelodeon show Kids Pick the President. Later she made her film debut in 2009 as Collins Tuohy in The Blind Side. Her next appearances were in 2001 thriller Priest and action film Abduction. She also portrayed the role of Snow White in Mirror Mirror and also made her singing debut in the film by performing a song. Some of her other well-known projects include Stuck in Love, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and Love, Rosie.
Lily Collins prefers not to discuss about her relationships publicly because of seeing the difficulties caused by media coverage of her parents separation which is why only a very little is known about her dating history. But as per reports, she has been linked to Zac Efron, Chord Overstreet and Jamie Campbell Bower.
Lily Collins Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lily Jane Collins
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Date of Birth: March 18, 1989
- Birthplace: Guildford, Surrey, England
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Lily Collins Favorite Books, Color, Food and other Favorite Things:
Given below are the complete details about what are the favorite things of Lily Collins like food, color, hobbies, books, music, movies and beauty products.
- Hobbies and Interests: Shopping, Swimming, Acting
- Favorite Color: Bright Teal
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter
- Favorite Music: Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, M83
- Favorite Movie: Pride and Prejudice, Love Actually, The Breakfast Club, Sabrina, Harry Potter series
- Favorite Beauty Products: Supernova Mascara from Sephora, Fiji Powder from NARS, Bobbe Joy nude lipstick