The American actress and former fashion model, Halle Maria Berry was born on August 14, 1966 to Judith Ann and Jerome Jesse Berry. She first rose to prominence by participating and several beauty contests out of which she finished 1st runner-up in the Miss USA and at 6th place in Miss World Pageant during 1986. Halle also worked as a model for some time before entering the in the field of acting in 1989. After working in the industry for a few years, her career’s breakthrough role came in 1992 with film Boomerang which earned her roles in films like Bluworth, The Flinstones and Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.
During 2000s, Halle Berry became one of the leading and highest paid actresses of Hollywood with prominent roles in hit films like Swordfish, Die Another Day and X-Men film series. Some of her recent films include Nee Year’s Eve, Movie 43, Dark Tide and The Call. In her personal life, Halle Berry has been married three times so far. Her first husband was baseball player David Justice, second was musician Eric Benet and the current one is actor Olivier Martinez.
Halle Berry Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Halle Maria Berry
- Nicknames: Halle
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1966
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Height: 5′ 5½” (1.66 m)
- Net worth: $80 million
Halle Berry Favorite Things:
Given below are complete details about actress Halle Berry favorite things including books, perfume, food, color, hobbies, movie and music.
- Hobbies and Interests: Acting, Exercise, Sports
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Food: Grilled Tuna with Garlic mashed Potatoes
- Favorite Books: Nappily Ever After, The Rumi Collection, The Color of Water, Meditations For Women Who Do Too Much
- Favorite Perfume: Her own Fragrance line
- Favorite Music: Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Hip-hop
- Favorite Movie: Comedy films
- Favorite Actress: Jodie Foster, Whoopi Goldberg, Dorothy Dandridge