Kristen Stewart is a famous actress born on April 9, 1990 in California. She belongs to a literate family as her father was a director, producer and stage manager while her mother was a scriptwriter that influenced Steward to enter in film industry. Stewart acting career started at the age of eight, when a talent scout found her while performing in school Christmas play. In 1999, she got an opportunity to prove her acting abilities in the film “The Thirteen Year”. After two years, she acted in another film named, “The Safety of Objects” which made her a illustrating figure of Hollywood. Due to her marvelous performance as a disturbed teen, she got appreciation all over the world. Moreover, her film did a huge business at the box office. In 2003, she got signed for another play and suspense drama of Sharon Stone named, Cold Creek Manor. However, this drama didn’t work well at box office but Stewart followed up with more films.
Kristen is also famous for her versatile personality among people. In 2005, she performed in “Speak” that reflect the story of a teen. In this movie, she acted as a teen that stops speaking to everyone after facing sexual harassment. In the same year, she also acted in “Zathura”, another sci-fi film which increased her popularity in fans. Kristen Stewart is not only popular for her acting but for her attractive eyes and gorgeous smile as well. After doing acting as a teen in several movies, Stewart started looking for something distinctive. In 2007, she performed in “Into the Wild” and got critical appreciation for her excellent acting. She also performed in “The Cake Eaters” of Mary Stuart Masterson in the same year.
In 2008, Stewart got biggest opportunities in her acting filed. She performed in “What Just Happened” and got admiration for her excellent acting. Afterwards, she performed in “Twilight”, a novel based series. It won’t be wrong to say that her role as Bella Swan in Twilight series is the biggest reason of her popularity worldwide. The first part Twilight was released in 2008 which proved to be a blockbuster. After that movie, rumors spread that Stewart is in a relationship with her co-star Robert Pattinson. The two stars kept their relationship hidden until Kristen Stewart herself acknowledged in 2012 that they are dating each other but the couple separated after some time.
Kristen Stewart Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kristen Jaymes Stewart
- Nicknames: Kris, Ki Ki, KStew, Stew
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: April 9, 1990
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Net worth: $70 million
Kristen Stewart Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Photography, Surfing, Reading
- Favorite Color: Red, Yellow, Blue
- Favorite Food: Apple Pie, Pasta
- Favorite Book: “East of Eden” by John Steinbeck, “The Stranger” by Albert Camus
- Favorite Perfume: Rosabotanica by Balenciaga
- Favorite Bands: The Beatles, Green Day, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Cream, U2
- Favorite Movie: The Lost Boys, The Shining, A Woman Under the Influence
- Favorite Sports: Golf
- Favorite Animal: Cat, Dogs, Wolf
Kristen Stewart Interesting Facts:
- Kristen Stewart’s natural eye color is Green.
- Her family has pet wolves.
- She plays the electric guitar, acoustic and the trumpet.