The Swedish actress Helena Mattsson started her professional career as a model after being discovered by one of the biggest modeling agencies in the country. She later moved to America in order to pursue the career in Hollywood as an actress and earned her first break at age 19, when she landed a role in the Warner Bros. TV comedy film Sweden, Ohio. Her first major film role came in 2007 thriller Species – The Awakening and since then, Helena has earned many more feature film credits such as Iron Man 2 and Surrogates. Along with the big-screen, Mattsson has continued to work on the television as well with her most notable performances being in series like 666 Park Avenue, Mistress and Jeff & Some Aliens.
Helena Mattsson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Helena Christina Mattsson
- Nicknames: Helena
- Date of Birth: 30 March 1984
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Nationality: Swedish
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Helena Mattsson Height Weight Age Body Measurements Facts
Helena Mattsson Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Sofia Mattsson, Cecilia Mattsson and Mia Mattsson (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Helena Mattsson Relationships History:
- The actress is yet to date anyone publicly.
Helena Mattsson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Drowning Ghost (2004)
- First TV Show: S*x, Love & Secrets (2005)
Helena Mattsson Body Measurements:
Following are the complete actress Helena Mattsson height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35
Helena Mattsson Interesting Facts:
- She is trained in various dance forms.
- Helena Mattsson got discovered in her early teens by a Swedish modeling agency.
- She once decided to work as a dancer on a cruise ship but faked an injury after deciding to move to America.