Phil Heath is one of the most successful and famous bodybuilders of all time, having won the prestigious Mr. Olympia title seven times in his career. Although a promising basketball player during his educational years, he first entered bodybuilding in 2002 and took part in his first professional competition during 2006. Having won multiple titles over the next few years, Phil finally made his Mr. Olympia debut in 2008 and remarkably finished in third place. After such an amazing debut, he won his first Mr. Olympia title in the following year and then also placed second at the 2010 event. Continuing his amazing run in the competition, he once again gained the Mr. Olympia crown in 2011 and then went on to defend the title for consecutive six times until placing second to Shawn Rhoden in 2018. Now moving from his professional career to towards his personal life, Phil Heath has been married twice till now. His first marriage with Jennie Laxson Heath lasted from 2007 to 2015 while he married his current wife Shurie Heath in 2017.
Phil Heath Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Phillip Jerrod Heath
- Nicknames: Phil, The Gift
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1979
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Professional Bodybuilder
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: He is bald.
Phil Heath Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Phil Heath Family Details:
- Father: Donald Heath
- Mother: Rosella Braxton
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Shurie Heath (m. 2017), Jennie Laxson Heath (m. 2007–2015)
- Children Name: None
Phil Heath Relationships History:
- Jennie Laxson Heath
- Shurie Heath
Phil Heath Career Highlights:
- Bodybuilding Debut: 2006
- Olympia Title: Seven times winner (2011-2017)
Phil Heath Distinctive Features:
- Massive Physique
Phil Heath Body Measurements:
Professional Bodybuilder Phil Heath height, weight, chest, waist, biceps, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Contest: 109 kg (240 pounds)
- Weight in Offseason: 125 kg (275 pounds)
- Chest Size: 54 inches
- Waist Size: 36 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 22 inches
- Thighs Size: 30 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Phil Heath Interesting Facts:
- Prior to bodybuilding, he used to play basketball as a shooting guard.
- His favorite actors include Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, and Al Pacino.
- The seven Mr. Olympia titles tie him with Arnold Schwarzenegger for the third all-time number of wins.