Iga Swiatek is one of the youngest and most prominent stars of professional tennis at the moment. The Polish player has won the prestigious French Open title twice and in April 2022, achieved her career-best WTA ranking of World No. 1. Growing up, Iga saw her older sister Agata play tennis, and in desire of beating her, she also took up the sport. After showcasing her exceptional talent on the Junior circuit, she finally turned pro in 2016. Continuing her rapid emergence as a pro too, she entered the world’s top 50 ranking within just three years. In 2020, Swiatek returned to court after an injury and re-established her dominance by winning her first Grand Slam title at the French Open.
From there on, Iga’s results at major tournaments have kept improving leading her to another French Open title in 2022. In the same year, she also accomplished her career highest WTA ranking of World No. 1. Off the court, the tennis star enjoys massive endorsement deals with the world’s leading companies like Nike, Red Bull, Rolex, and Toyota. Also, she is passionately involved in various philanthropic projects and often makes significant donations towards various causes.
Iga Swiatek Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Iga Świątek
- Nicknames: Iga
- Date of Birth: May 31, 2001
- Birthplace: Warsaw, Poland
- Nationality: Polish
- Occupation: Professional Tennis Player
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown (Natural)
Iga Swiatek Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Statistics
Iga Swiatek Family Details:
- Father: Tomasz Świątek
- Mother: Dorota Świątek (Orthodontist)
- Siblings: Agata Świątek (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Iga Swiatek Relationships History:
- She hasn’t been in a romantic relationship so far.
Iga Swiatek Career Highlights:
- Turned Pro: 2016
- Plays: Right-handed (Two-handed Backhand)
- Highest Career Ranking: World No. 1 (Singles)
Iga Swiatek Distinctive Features:
- Toned figure
- Aggressive playing style
Iga Swiatek Body Measurements:
The Polish tennis star Iga Swiatek height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 143 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
Iga Swiatek Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite surface to play on is Clay.
- She has an aggressive all-court style of play.
- She admires actress Sandra Bullock and singer Taylor Swift.
- By winning the 2020 French Open title, she became the first player representing Poland to win a Grand Slam singles title.