An American actress and film producer, Sandra Annette Bullock was born on 26th July 1964. She was interested in acting since her childhood and to pursue her career as an actress, Sandra took acting classes. Bullock began her acting career by performing minor roles in different films like Hangmen, Working Girl and The Thing Called Love. In 1993, Sandra worked in the movie Demolition Man which provided her breakthrough in the Hollywood. The very next year, Sandra Bullock’s movie “Speed” was released which became a huge hit and also provided her international fame and success. Later on, she appeared in numerous blockbuster films to continue her success included While You Were Sleeping, A Time to Kill, Crash, Miss Congeniality and Gravity. It’s just because of her successful career that Sandra is also one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood. Several nominations and awards were bestowed to her on different awards function to appreciate her acting skills such as Academy Awards, Golden Globe Award, and Screen Actors Guild Awards. In 2015, People magazine as well named her the “Most Beautiful Women”.
In addition to that, Bullock is also a successful businesswoman. She is running her own production company called Fortis Films and along with that different restaurants are established by her. As far as her personal life is concerned, Sandra dated several celebrities including Tony Aikman, Ryan Gosling and was even married to actor Tate Donovan from 2005 to 2010.
Sandra Bullock Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sandra Annette Bullock
- Nicknames: Sandy, The Girl Next Door, America’s Sweetheart
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1964
- Birthplace: Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sandra Bullock Family Details:
- Father: John W. Bullock (Voice Coach)
- Mother: Helga Meyer (Singer)
- Siblings: Gesine Bullock-Prado (Younger Sister)
- Spouse: Jesse James (m. 2005–2010)
- Children: Louis Bardo Bullock (Son), Laila Bullock (Daughter)
Sandra Bullock Relationships History:
- Tate Donovan – Actor (1992 – 1995)
- Keanu Reeves – Actor (1993)
- Matthew McConaughey – Actor (1996-1998)
- Ryan Gosling – Actor (2001-2002)
- Jesse James – TV Star (2004-2010)
- Ryan Reynolds – Actor (2011)
- Bryan Randall – Photographer (2015)
Sandra Bullock Career Highlights:
- First Film: Hangmen (1987)
- First TV Show: Starting from Scratch (1989)
Sandra Bullock Distinctive Features:
- Dark Hair
- Friendly Nature
Sandra Bullock Favorite Perfume Color Food Hobbies
Sandra Bullock Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete actress Sandra Bullock body measurements including her weight, height, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 171 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Sandra Bullock Interesting Facts:
- The actress is allergic to horses.
- She first earned wider international fame in 1994 with the success of her film ‘Speed’.
- Some of Sandra Bullock jobs prior to gaining success as an actress include bartender, coat checker, and cocktail waitress.