Diane Kruger is a German actress and former model born on 15th July 1976. She began her career as a model and represented Germany in the Elite Model Look in 1992. Later on, Kruger decided to pursue a career in acting and started taking acting lessons at the Cours Florent. Diane received some small roles in several French films and in 2002 she made her film debut in The Piano Player. She earned fame and success for roles such as Helen in the film Troy and Dr. Abigall Chase in the adventure film National Treasure. Her other major films included Unknown, The Host and a TV series The Bridge. Kruger won numerous awards and nominations throughout her career such as Elle Style Award, Saturn Award and Screen Actors Guild Awards. in her personal life, Diane Kruger began dating French actor and director Guillaume Canet in 1999 and they became married in 2001 but the couple got separation in 2006.
Diane Kruger Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Diane Heidkrüger
- Nicknames: Diane Kruger
- Date of Birth: 15 July 1976
- Birthplace: Algermissen, West Germany
- Occupation: Actress, Former Model
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Diane Kruger Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Diane Kruger Family Details:
- Father: Hans-Heinrich Heidkrüger (Computer specialist)
- Mother: Maria-Theresa Heidkrüger (Bank employee)
- Siblings: Stefan Heidkrüger (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Guillaume Canet (m. 2001–2006)
- Children: None
Diane Kruger Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Piano Player (2002)
- First TV Show: Duelles (2002)
Diane Kruger Body Measurements:
The actress Diane Kruger body measurements complete details are listed below such as her height, weight, bust, waist, hip, bra cup, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-35
Diane Kruger Interesting Facts:
- Diane is fluent in French, German and English.
- Luc Besson convinced Kruger to move from modeling to acting.
- As a child, she actually wanted to become a ballerina but unfortunately an injury ended her ballet career.