Widely recognized by his professional name Avicii, Tim Bergling was a Swedish DJ, musician and record producer. His rise to stardom began through the music he posted online which soon led him to be signed by a record label. His initial mainstream success came with the song “Levels” which Avicii released in 2011 while his much-awaited debut studio album, “True” got released in 2013. Having mixed electronic music with elements of various genres, the album earned positive reviews from the critics and also peaked at top album charts in several countries. Continuing the success of his debut album, his second album “Stories” was also a huge critical and commercial success. While his professional career was going very smooth, Avicii suffered from poor health and stress for several years which ultimately led him to commit suicide in 2018.
Avicii Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Tim Bergling
- Nicknames: Avicii, Timberman
- Date of Birth: September 8, 1989
- Date of Death: April 20, 2018
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Nationality: Swedish
- Occupation: Musician, DJ, Record Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Avicii Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Avicii Family Details:
- Father: Klas Bergling
- Mother: Anki Liden (Actress)
- Siblings: Linda Sterner (Sister), David Bergling and Anton Korberg (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Avicii Relationships History:
- Emily Goldberg (2011-2013)
- Racquel Natasha Bettencourt (2013-2014)
Avicii Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: True (2013)
- First Film: Nothing But the Beat (2011)
Avicii Distinctive Features:
- Blonde Hair
- Often wore a Hat
Avicii Body Measurements:
Following are the complete DJ Avicii body measurements details including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 69 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 152 pounds
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 31 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 13 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Avicii Interesting Facts:
- He first began making music at the age of sixteen.
- The correct pronunciation of his stage name is A-VEE-CHEE.
- In 2012, he became the first DJ ever to headline Radio City Music Hall.
- He committed suicide after suffering from poor mental health and stress for several years.
- Some of his major musical influences were Eric Prydz, Daft Punk and Swedish House Mafia.