The English actress Charlotte Riley is known for her notable roles in many hit films and television series along with being the wife of English actor, Tom Hardy. Her on-screen acting career began through TV in 2007 while gained initial fame through her impactful performances in films Easy Virtue, and Wuthering Heights. Since then, the actress has gone on to star in notable films and television series like World Without End, Entity, Edge of Tomorrow, Peaky Blinders and London Has Fallen. Moving towards the off-camera life of the actress, Charlotte Riley began dating actor Tom Hardy in 2009 after meeting him on the set of a TV series. The couple became engaged in 2010 and finally married in July 2014.
Charlotte Riley Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Charlotte Riley
- Nicknames: Charlotte
- Date of Birth: 29 December 1981
- Birthplace: Grindon, County Durham, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Charlotte Riley Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Stats
Charlotte Riley Family Details:
- Father: Michael Riley
- Mother: Margaret Riley
- Siblings: Simon Riley (Brother), Joanna Riley (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Tom Hardy (m. 2014)
- Children Name: Their first child was born in 2015.
Charlotte Riley Relationships History:
- Tom Hardy (2009)
Charlotte Riley Career Highlights:
- First Film: Survey No. 257 (2008)
- First TV Show: Grownups (2007)
Charlotte Riley Body Measurements:
Following are the complete details about the English actress Charlotte Riley body measurements such as her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Charlotte Riley Interesting Facts:
- Charlotte Riley once enrolled in a Clown school.
- Aside from acting, Charlotte is into singing and painting.
- She was considered for the role of female lead Selina Kyle in the 2012 blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises, which ultimately went to Anne Hathaway.