Lark Voorhies got her start in the entertainment industry as a child actor and has continued to remain a part of the industry ever since. Following a series of minor gigs early on, she first gained wider exposure in the late-80s by starring in the television sitcom Saved by the Bell. Her fabulous performance as Lisa Marie Turtle met with praise from the audience and also led her to multiple Young Artist Awards. From the breakthrough onwards, although Lark hasn’t done many significant projects but has still continued to remain an active film and television star by doing minor gigs every now and then.
In addition to acting, Lark has pursued modeling and singing ventures as well. She has previously remained a member of music bands like X-Girls (Geneva) and Third Degree while has self-published multiple books too. Now moving from Voorhies professional career to personal family life, she has been married thrice so far. Alongside these three failed marriages, she has had several other short-lived relationships as well that include fellow actors Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Martin Lawrence as well.
Lark Voorhies Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lark Holloway
- Nicknames: Lark
- Date of Birth: March 25, 1974
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Singer, Spokeswoman
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Lark Voorhies Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Lark Voorhies Family Details:
- Father: Wayne Holloway
- Mother: Tricia Holloway
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Jimmy Green (m. 2015–2016), Andy Prince (m. 2007–2013), Miguel Coleman (m. 1996–2004)
- Children Name: None
Lark Voorhies Relationships History:
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar – Actor (1989-1992)
- Miguel Coleman – Actor (1996-2004)
- Andy Prince (2006-2014)
- Jimmy Green – Music Engineer (2014-2015)
Lark Voorhies Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Reciprocity (2010)
- First Film: Def Jam’s How to Be a Player (1997)
- First TV Show: Good Morning, Miss Bliss (1988)
Lark Voorhies Distinctive Features:
- Curly hair
- Arched eyebrows
- A beauty spot on her chin
Lark Voorhies Body Measurements:
Actress Lark Voorhies height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics complete details are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Lark Voorhies Interesting Facts:
- She suffers from a mental health disorder known as Schizoaffective Disorder.
- Originally named Lark Holloway, she adopted “Voorhies” as a stage name.
- She was named “Lark” after Margaret Avery’s character in the 1972 film Cool Breeze.