Georgia Hirst comes from a showbiz-related family as her father is writer Michael Hirst and her older half-sister is actress Maude Hirst. Her debut in the industry came in 2014 when she began portraying the character of Torvi in the globally hit TV series Vikings. Initially, her appearances were minor but during the sixth season, the character of Torvi was included in the main cast. Since accumulating huge success with Vikings, she has continued to actively work in the film and television industries simultaneously. Outside acting, Hirst also holds a keen interest in music and has showcased her musical talents by performing in support of various charities and causes.
Georgia Hirst Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Georgia Octavia Hirst
- Nicknames: Gee
- Date of Birth: December 26, 1994
- Birthplace: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Georgia Hirst Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Georgia Hirst Family Details:
- Father Name: Michael Hirst (Screenwriter)
- Mother Name: Unknown
- Sibling Name: Maude Hirst (Older Paternal Half-Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Georgia Hirst Relationships History:
- The actress hasn’t been seen publicly with anyone and has kept her romantic life very secretive.
Georgia Hirst Career Highlights:
- Debut Film: Ravers (2018)
- First TV Show: Vikings (2014)
- First Music Video: Rise by Calum Scott (2021)
Georgia Hirst Distinctive Features:
- High cheekbones
- Several body tattoos
Georgia Hirst Body Measurements:
The following list includes actress Georgia Hirst height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6 (US)
Georgia Hirst Interesting Facts:
- Actress Maude Hirst is her older half-sister.
- She came into the limelight as Torvi in the History series Vikings.
- At age 22, she was diagnosed with precancerous cells and was able to make a complete recovery through proper treatment.