Amy Acker is an American actress, who first gained recognition through her role in supernatural drama series Angel. With her initial plan of becoming a professional dancer, Amy studied ballet and modern dance for several years but an unfortunate knee surgery ended her dancing career. Subsequently, she decided to pursue an acting career and started working in theater. The on-screen big-break of her career came in 2001 when she began portraying the character of Winifred Burkle in TV series, Angel. Following the fame from the show, Amy Acker has gone on to make appearances in many more television series such as Alias, Dollhouse, Person of Interest and The Gifted. In addition to the small screen, the actress has also done a number of film projects including Catch Me If You Can and The Cabin in the Woods. As far as her personal life is concerned, Amy Acker married actor James Carpinello in 2003.
Amy Acker Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Amy Louise Acker
- Nicknames: Amy
- Date of Birth: December 5, 1976
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Amy Acker Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Amy Acker Family Details:
- Father: He is a lawyer.
- Mother: She is a homemaker.
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: James Carpinello (m. 2003)
- Children Name: Ava Grace Carpinello (Daughter), Jackson James Carpinello (Son)
Amy Acker Relationships History:
- James Carpinello – Actor (2003)
Amy Acker Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Accident (2001)
- First TV Show: Wishbone (1998)
Amy Acker Body Measurements:
Check actress Amy Acker body measurements complete details are listed below such as her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’8″
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34
Amy Acker Interesting Facts:
- Amy studied ballet dancing for several years.
- Her husband James Carpinello is also an actor.
- She quit dancing after suffering a knee injury and decided to pursue an acting career.