Kaley Cuoco is an American actress born on November 30, 1985, to Layne Ann and Gary Carmine Cuoco. She began her acting career in 1992 with an appearance in the film Quicksand: No Escape and later had minor roles in a couple of more films and television shows before gaining worldwide fame in 2002 through her performance in the hit TV series 8 Simple Rules. The series proved to be the career breakthrough for Kaley and established her as one of the A-list stars of television. Since then, Kaley Cuoco has gone on to star in several more movies as well as TV shows but her most well-recognized work has been in the television series The Big Bang Theory in which she has been portraying the role of Penny since 2007.
In recognition of her work in the industry, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014 and has also won various awards for her fabulous work throughout her career. When it comes to the personal life of the actress, Kaley Cuoco dated actor Johnny Galecki for around two years and then became engaged to addiction specialist Josh Resnik in 2011 but it was called off in March 2012. Kaley Cuoco subsequently became engaged to tennis player Ryan Sweeting in September 2013 and the couple married later that year.
Kaley Cuoco Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kaley Christine Cuoco
- Nicknames: Kaley Cuoco
- Date of Birth: November 30, 1985
- Occupation: Actress
- Birthplace: Camarillo, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Religion: Christianity
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Kaley Cuoco Body Measurements Shoe Size Height Weight Stats
Kaley Cuoco Family Details:
- Father Name: Gary Carmine Cuoco (Realtor)
- Mother Name: Layne Ann Cuoco (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Briana Cuoco (Sister)
- Spouse: Karl Cook (m. 2018–2022), Ryan Sweeting (m. 2013–2016)
Kaley Cuoco Relationships History:
- Kevin Zegers – Actor (2003-2004)
- Josh Henderson – Actor (2007-2008)
- Johnny Galecki – Actor (2007-2010)
- Bret Bollinger – Singer (2012-2013)
- Ryan Sweeting – Tennis Player (2013-2015)
- Karl Cook – Equestrian (2016-2021)
- Tom Pelphrey – Actor (2022-Present)
Kaley Cuoco Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: My So-Called Life (1994)
- First Film: Quicksand: No Escape (1992)
Kaley Cuoco Distinctive Features:
- Lopsided grin
- Curvy figure
- Narrow Eyebrows
Kaley Cuoco Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete Kaley Cuoco body measurements such as her weight, height, shoe, bust, waist, hip, and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 126 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-36
Kaley Cuoco Interesting Facts:
- She loves to collect clothes.
- Kaley is a vegetarian.
- Her favorite colors are Pink and Green.
- She has a tattoo on her lower back.
- Kaley Cuoco loves to play tennis and horseback riding.