Julia Garner started her on-screen career through movies in 2010 and quickly rose to fame by starring in several films over the next five years. After initial success through films, she turned her attention towards television and made her debut with a recurring role in the spy thriller series, The Americans. The first break-out role of Julia’s acting career came in 2017 when she began portraying the main cast role of Ruth Langmore in the hit Netflix series, Ozark. Her performance on the show has met with praise from the critics and even earned her nominations for several prestigious awards. Since gaining international stardom with Ozark, her career has been on a rapid rise as Garner now continues to land starring roles in more films and TV shows.
Julia Garner Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Julia Garner
- Nicknames: Julia
- Date of Birth: February 1, 1994
- Birthplace: Riverdale, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
Julia Garner Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
Julia Garner Family Details:
- Father: Thomas Garner (Artist)
- Mother: Tami Gingold (Therapist, Actress)
- Siblings: Anna Garner (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Julia Garner Relationships History:
- She is yet to reveal any information about her boyfriends.
Julia Garner Career Highlights:
- First Film: Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011)
- First TV Show: The Americans (2015)
Julia Garner Distinctive Features:
- Thin Lips
- Pale Skin
Julia Garner Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Julia Garner body measurements, including her height, weight, bra cup, and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Body Measurements: 33-25-34
Julia Garner Interesting Facts:
- She comes from a family of artists.
- Bette Davis is among her all-time favorite actresses.
- She first began taking acting classes in order to overcome her shyness.