Born on December 23, 1967, Carla Bruni Sarkozy is an Italian-French singer, songwriter and former model. Bruni began her career as a model at the age of 19. She signed with City Models in 1987 and subsequently worked for several designers and fashion houses including Christian Dior, Paco Rabanne and Versace. By the 1990s, Carla earned critical acclaim as a model and was among the 20 highest-paid fashion models. In 1997, she left the fashion industry to devote herself to music and sent her lyrics to Julien Clerc. Bruni released her album, Quelqu’un m’a dit in 2002 which spawned several hit singles including Le Plus Beau du quartier and L’amoureuse. In 2007, she released her second album No Promises which contained the poems by William Butler Yeats and Christina Rossetti. Her other albums included Comme si de rien n’etait and Little French songs. In addition to singing, Bruni as well starred in films such as Paparazzi and Midnight in Paris. Philanthropically, she is involved for years in humanitarian and charity work. Carla’s charitable activities included Born HIV campaign, Nelson Mandela Foundation and the French association AIDES for AIDS research. As for her personal life, Carla Bruni became married with former French President Nicolas Sarkozy in 2008. It is her first and Sarkozy’s third marriage.
Carla Bruni Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi
- Nicknames: Carla
- Date of Birth: 23 December 1967
- Birthplace: Turin, Italy
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Carla Bruni Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Shoe Vital Statistics
Carla Bruni Family Details:
- Father: Alberto Bruni Tedeschi
- Mother: Marisa Borini
- Siblings: Valeria Bruni Tedeschi (Older Sister), Virginio Bruni Tedeschi (Older Brother), Consuelo Remmert (Half-Sister)
- Spouse Name: Nicolas Sarkozy (m. 2008)
- Children Name: Giulia Sarkozy, Aurélien Enthoven
Carla Bruni Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Quelqu’un m’a dit (2003)
- First Film: Prêt-à-Porter (1994)
Carla Bruni Body Measurements:
The Carla Bruni body measurements complete information is listed below including her weight, height, shoe, dress and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 66 kg (145 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-35
Carla Bruni Interesting Facts:
- Smoking is her guiltiest pleasure.
- Carla loves the smell of morning coffee.
- She was previously the first Lady of France.
- Bruni has a dual citizenship of France and Italy.
- The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes is her favorite book.