Tramar Lacel Dillard professionally known as Flo Rida is an American rapper born on 17th September 1979. He began his musical career by joining the rap group named GroundHoggz. In 2006, he signed with Poe Boy Entertainment and started performing with other artists with the name of Flo Rida. His first major release was a single “Birthday” featuring Rick Ross. In 2008, he became successful in releasing his debut album titled Mail on Sunday. The album gained critical acclaim and generated some hit singles including the single “Low” which debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. After getting this fame and success, Flo Rida started recording his second album. In 2009, he released it with the name of R.O.O.T.S. The album spawned a string of hit singles such as Right Round, Sugar, Jump and Be on You. R.O.O.T.S. itself ranked at number eight on the Billboard 200 chart. A year later, he released his third album called Only One Flo (Part 1) which also received success at the Billboard.
His next album Wild Ones released in 2012 which as well featured successful songs like Whistle and Wild Ones. He earned numerous awards and nominations throughout his career including Teen Choice Awards, Grammy Awards, and American Music Awards. In addition to that, he also created his own label named International Music Group in 2010. As for his personal life, Flo Rida dated several female celebrities such as Brenda Song, Eva Marcille, and Melyssa Ford.
Flo Rida Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Tramar Lacel Dillard
- Nicknames: Flo Rida
- Date of Birth: September 17, 1979
- Birthplace: Carol City, Florida, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Race / Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Flo Rida Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size
Flo Rida Family Details:
- Father: N/a
- Mother: N/a
- Siblings: He has seven sisters.
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Flo Rida Career Highlights:
- Debut Single: Low (2008)
- Debut Album: Mail on Sunday (2008)
- First Film: The Next Hit (2008)
Flo Rida Distinctive Features:
- Tall Body Frame
Flo Rida Body Measurements:
The rapper Flo Rida body measurements complete details like height, weight, waist, chest, biceps, and shoe size are given below.
- Build: Muscular
- Height in Feet: 6′ 3″
- Height in Centimeters: 191 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 92 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 203 lbs
- Shoe Size: N/a
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 15 inches
Flo Rida Interesting Facts:
- Flo Rida graduated in International Business Management.
- His real name is Tramar Lacel Dillard but chose Flo Rida as his stage name because he belongs to that state.
- His debut single “Low” remained number 1 for 10 weeks in the USA and was also included in the soundtrack of the film Step Up 2: The Streets.