Larissa de Macedo Machado is a highly acclaimed and commercially successful entertainer widely known by her professional name Anitta. The multi-talented artist is currently active in multiple fields, including dancing, TV presenting, singing, acting, and business. Her journey toward becoming a globally known artist formally began in the early 2010s. She first stepped into the limelight with the success of her debut single “Meiga e Abusada” which was followed by the hit self-titled debut album. Over the next few years, she released more successful albums like Ritmo Perfeito and Bang which established her as a leading Brazilian pop music artist.
After claiming massive success in her country, Anitta began pursuing international gigs that resulted in acclaimed collaborations with artists like J Balvin, Maluma, Madonna, Rita Ora, and Iggy Azalea. Alongside these, she has continued her solo work as well and now stands as one of the most successful female Brazilian music artists. Lastly moving from her professional achievement to personal life, Anitta identifies as part of the LGBTQ+ community. Since coming into the public eye, she has been in several romantic relationships. In 2017, she married businessman Thiago Magalhães but unfortunately, they divorced just a year later.
Anitta Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Larissa de Macedo Machado
- Nicknames: Anitta
- Date of Birth: March 30, 1993
- Birthplace: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Occupation: Singer, Dancer, Businesswoman, Actress, and TV Presenter
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Race/ Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Anitta Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Statistics
Anitta Family Details:
- Father: Mauro Machado
- Mother: Míriam Macedo
- Siblings: Renan Machado (Older Brother), Felipe Terra (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Thiago Magalhães (m. 2017–2018)
- Children Name: None
Anitta Relationships History:
- Diego Raphael Villanueva – Singer (2011-2012)
- Neymar – Footballer (2013)
- Niall Horan – Singer (2014)
- Maluma – Singer (2016)
- Thiago Magalhães – Businessman (2017-2018)
- Gui Araújo – TV Host (2020)
- Murda Beatz – Record Producer (2022)
Anitta Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Anitta (2013)
- First Film: Copa de Elite (2014)
- First TV Show: TV Xuxa (2012)
Anitta Distinctive Features:
- Short body stature
- Likes wearing revealing clothes
Anitta Body Measurements:
Brazilian singer Anitta body measurements complete statistics are listed below, such as her height, weight, shoe size, and body vital stats.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3¾”
- Height in Centimeters: 162 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Anitta Interesting Facts:
- In 2019, she began transitioning to veganism.
- She identifies as part of the LGBTQ+ community.
- According to her, if not a singer she would have been a psychologist.
- Her stage name was inspired by the character of Anita from the TV series Presença de Anita.
- Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Shakira, and Beyonce are among her greatest musical influences.