Celine Marie Claudette Dion is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actress born on 30 March 1968. Dion began singing at an early age and gained recognition by competing in the Yamaha World Popular Song Festival in 1982. She won the gold medal for Best Song and the musician’s awards for Top Performer in this competition. A year later, Celine became the first Canadian singer to achieve a gold record in France and 1988 won the Eurovision Song Contest being a representative of Switzerland. After learning English, she released the album Unison in 1990 and introduced herself as feasible pop artist all around the world. Afterwards, Dion released numerous English and French albums and became a successful pop artist. These albums included 1 fille & 4 types, Sans attendre, Celine Dion, Let’s Talk about Love, These are Special Times and Loved Me Back to Life. She has won five Grammy Awards and became the best-selling Canadian artist in history. In addition to that, being an actress she as well worked in different films such as The Nanny, Quest for Camelot and Muppets Most wanted. Philanthropically, Celine Dion supported several nonprofit organizations worldwide including Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and as well donated her money for different charitable activities. As for her personal life, Celine married to Rene Angelil in 1994 and the couple has three children together.
Celine Dion Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Céline Marie Claudette Dion
- Nickname: Celine
- Occupation: Singer
- Date of Birth: March 30, 1968
- Birthplace: Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Natural Hair Color: Dark Brown
Celine Dion Family Details:
- Father: Adhémar Dion
- Mother: Thérèse Dion
- Siblings: Claudette Dion, Clément Dion, Ghislaine Dion, Manon Dion, Pauline Dion, Denise Dion, Michel Dondalinger Dion, Linda Dion, Daniel Dion, Louise Dion, Liette Dion, Paul Dion, Jacques Dion
- Spouse: René Angélil (m. 1994)
- Children: Nelson Angelil, Eddy Angelil, René-Charles Angelil
Celine Dion Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: La voix du bon Dieu
- Debut English Album: Unison
- First Film: Muppets Most Wanted
- First TV Show: Des fleurs sur la neige
Celine Dion Body Measurements:
Checkout the complete Celine Dion body measurements including her weight, height, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.71 m)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Celine Dion Interesting Facts:
- She was named after the song “Celine” released by Hugues Aufray.
- Celine has 13 siblings all of which are older than her.
- Celine has her own magazine named Celine Dion Magazine.