Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini better known as Cheryl Cole is an English recording artist and dancer born on 30th June 1983. Sole received success when she auditioned for the reality show Popstars: The Rivals. Due to this program Cheryl won a place as a member of the girls group named Girls Aloud which also included Kimberly Walsh, Nicola Roberts, Nadine Coyle and Sarah Harding. This group earned commercial success by giving a string of twenty consecutive top ten singles in the UK. Their song “The Promise” also won the award for Best Single in 2013. Later on this group split and Cole focused on her solo career and released her debut album 3 Words, which received critical acclaim and provided hit singles like Fight for This Love. Afterwards, Cole has released a few more albums including Messy Little Raindrops, A Million Lights and Only Human which earned her more success and fame.
Cheryl won numerous awards as a singer such as Virgin Media Award, MTV Europe Music Award and Elle Style Awards. In addition to that, Cole worked in the TV Show The X Factor and as well become the new face of cosmetic company named L’Oreal. She is basically recognized as the style icon in media. In her personal life, Cheryl married to Ashley Cole but they separated after a few years and now she has been married to Jean Bernard Fernandez-Versini since July 2014.
Cheryl Cole Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cheryl Ann Cole
- Nicknames: Chez, Chezza, Tweedy
- Occupation: Singer, Television Personality
- Date of Birth: June 30, 1983
- Birthplace: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
Cheryl Cole Family Details:
- Father: Gary Tweedy
- Mother: Joan Callaghan
- Siblings: Andrew Tweedy, Harry Tweedy, Joseph Callaghan, Gillian Callaghan
- Spouse: Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini (m. 2014), Ashley Cole (m. 2006–2010)
- Children: None
Cheryl Cole Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: 3 Words
- First Film: St. Trinian’s
- First TV Show: Popstars: The Rivals
Cheryl Cole Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete singer Cheryl Cole body measurements including her weight, height, dress and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-33
Cheryl Cole Interesting Facts:
- She has tattoos of a rose on her body.
- Cheryl Cole’s paramount single was “Call the Shots”.
- Some of Cheryl’s favorite singers are Beyonce and Britney Spears.