Jeffrey Bezos is currently ranked as the wealthiest person in the world, with his estimated net worth being over $150 billion. His journey towards achieving this remarkable success began back in 1986 when after completing his graduation, he started working on Wall Street. Despite holding major positions in various companies, Jeff felt a desire to pursue his own business and for that, he quit his job and founded the online bookstore Amazon in 1994. Although originally established as just an online bookstore, over the years the company has continued to add a variety of e-commerce products and services in its portfolio, now becoming the world’s largest online sales company. With the wealth originally generated through Amazon, Bezos has ventured into a variety of other businesses as well. Most notably, he founded human spaceflight service company Blue Origin in 2000, bought renowned daily newspaper The Washington Post in 2013 and established his venture capital fund Bezos Expeditions through which he holds investments in several other major companies. Now moving from his professional career achievements to towards his personal life, Jeff Bezos married novelist MacKenzie Tuttle in 1993 but unfortunately, a 25 years long marriage came to an end in 2019 after it was revealed that he and news anchor Lauren Sanchez were having an affair.
Jeff Bezos Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen
- Nicknames: Jeff
- Date of Birth: January 12, 1964
- Birthplace: Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Entrepreneur, Investor, Philanthropist
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Bald
Jeff Bezos Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Jeff Bezos Family Details:
- Father Name: Ted John Jorgensen (Bikes Shop Owner)
- Step-Father Name: Miguel “Mike” Bezos (Engineer at Exxon)
- Mother Name: Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen (President of Bezos Family Foundation)
- Siblings Names: Christina Bezos Poore (Younger Half-sister), Mark Bezos (Younger Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: MacKenzie Bezos (m. 1993; div. 2019)
- Children Names: He has three sons and one adopted daughter.
Jeff Bezos Relationships History:
- Mackenzie S. Bezos (1992–2019)
- Lauren Sanchez – News Anchor (2018-Present)
Jeff Bezos Career Highlights:
- Founded Amazon: 1994
- Founded Blue Origin: 2000
- Bought The Washington Post: 2013
- First Film: Star Trek: Beyond (2016)
- First TV Show: Charlie Rose (1999)
Jeff Bezos Distinctive Features:
- Cleft Chin
- Style of Laughing
- Asymmetrical Eyes
Jeff Bezos Body Measurements:
Billionaire Jeff Bezos height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7½”
- Height in Centimeters: 171 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 154 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Jeff Bezos Interesting Facts:
- Jeff is the world’s first centi-billionaire.
- He first became a millionaire at the age of 33.
- His all-time favorite author is Cormac McCarthy.
- At the time of his birth, Jeff’s mother was just 17 years old.
- In 2013, he bought the renowned American newspaper Washington Post.
- He was one of the earliest shareholders in Google and his investment is now worth multiple billions.