The American actress Trieste Kelly Dunn is known for her roles in popular TV series like Banshee, and Blindspot. Her acting journey began through theater while had her early on-screen experience through student films. Trieste entered the entertainment industry in the mid-2000s and gained recognition through projects like Canterbury’s Law, Cold Weather, and United 93. During the next decade, Dunn landed a main cast role in the action TV series Banshee. The series earned acclaim and gained large international viewership, which brought her into the mainstream limelight as well. From there on, she has continued to simultaneously work in both the film and television industries. In more recent years, some of her most noteworthy projects have been Blindspot, The Passage, The Misogynists, and Girl on the Third Floor.
Trieste Kelly Dunn Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Trieste Kelly Dunn
- Nicknames: Kelly
- Date of Birth: January 14, 1981
- Birthplace: Provo, Utah, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Trieste Kelly Dunn Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Trieste Kelly Dunn Family Details:
- Father: John Kelly Dunn
- Mother: Trieste
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Trieste Kelly Dunn Relationships History:
- She hasn’t publicly revealed any information about her romantic relationships.
Trieste Kelly Dunn Career Highlights:
- First Film: Mysterious Skin (2004)
- First TV Show: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2006)
Trieste Kelly Dunn Distinctive Features:
- High cheekbones
Trieste Kelly Dunn Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actress Trieste Kelly Dunn height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements details.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
Trieste Kelly Dunn Interesting Facts:
- She graduated from a theater school.
- Her on-screen work began with student films.
- By the late-2000s, she was deemed one of the most promising young stars of the entertainment industry.