Lili Simmons is a professional model and actress from America. Her professional journey began at the age of just 15 when she got discovered by talent manager Kate Linden. She joined Ford Model and gained recognition by modeling for brands like J.C. Penney, Bebe Stores, and Roxy. After doing so, Lili began making a transition toward acting. Just like most artists, she debuted with guest roles and by showcasing her talent, she slowly began attracting mainstream projects. Her first major acting gig came as Rebecca Bowman in the action television series Banshee. From there on, her on-screen acting career took off and later on led her to more successful projects like Hawaii Five-0, The Purge, and Power Book IV: Force. Alongside TV, Simmons has done a few big-screen gigs as well. Some notable films to her credits are Bone Tomahawk, Bad Match, and Sound of Violence.
Lili Simmons Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lili Marie Simmons
- Nicknames: Lili
- Date of Birth: July 23, 1993
- Birthplace: La Jolla, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress and Model
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Lili Simmons Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Lili Simmons Family Details:
- Father: Thomas Curtis
- Mother: Eve Simmons
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lili Simmons Relationships History:
- Tom Pelphrey – Actor
Lili Simmons Career Highlights:
- First Film: Fat Kid Rules the World (2012)
- First TV Show: Zeke and Luther (2010)
Lili Simmons Distinctive Features:
- Pointed chin
- High cheekbones
Lili Simmons Body Measurements:
The American actress Lili Simmons height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are discussed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Lili Simmons Interesting Facts:
- She has a scar on her leg.
- Mini Cooper was her first car.
- She was discovered at the age of 15.