Maggie Rogers has been pursuing her dream of becoming a major music star since a young age and has made great progress towards her goal in recent years. While already having released extensive music as an independent artist, she first entered the mainstream limelight during 2016 when she performed her song “Alaska” for Pharrell Williams in a class he taught at her school. The video of this performance then went viral on the internet and proved to be the turning point of her musical career. Maggie made her major-label debut with the 2017 EP “Now That the Light Is Fading” while released her highly-anticipated debut studio album “Heard It in a Past Life” in 2019. As expected, her debut album turned-out to be a major hit at the international level and peaked over music charts in several countries. Although her musical success has put her into the limelight at the international level, but still she has managed to control her privacy very well and because of that, most details about her personal life are not known.
Maggie Rogers Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Margaret Debay Rogers
- Nicknames: Maggie
- Date of Birth: April 25, 1994
- Birthplace: Easton, Maryland, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Record Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Maggie Rogers Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Maggie Rogers Family Details:
- Father: He is a retired Ford car dealer.
- Mother: She is a former nurse.
- Siblings: She has one younger brother and an older sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Maggie Rogers Relationships History:
- She is yet to share any details about her current or past romantic relationships.
Maggie Rogers Career Highlights:
- First Independent Album: The Echo (2012)
- First Studio Album: Heard It in a Past Life (2019)
- First Extended Play (EP): Now That the Light Is Fading (2017)
- First TV Show: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2017)
Maggie Rogers Distinctive Features:
- Freckled Face
Maggie Rogers Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of singer Maggie Rogers height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements information.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Maggie Rogers Interesting Facts:
- Maggie has synesthesia.
- The singer is an avid hiker.
- She learned to play the harp at the age of just seven.
- Her favorite musicians are Bjork, Patti Smith, Carrie Brownstein, and Kim Gordon.
- While struggling to produce music, she once thought about pursuing a career in music journalism.