Jodie Comer is an English actress who has earned global recognition through her outstanding performances in popular TV series like Killing Eve, My Mad Fat Diary, and Doctor Foster. Her professional on-screen career began in 2008 and after a series of minor gigs, she finally landed her first main cast in the 2011 series, Justice. The first major breakthrough of her career finally came in 2013 when she began portraying the main cast role of Chloe Gemmell in the British comedy-drama series, My Mad Fat Diary. Her fabulous performance in the series developed several other great work opportunities for her and led to main cast roles in future television series like Doctor Foster, The White Princess, and Killing Eve. On the other hand, the actress has done a few big-screen projects as well but is yet to star in any blockbuster movie.
Jodie Comer Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jodie Marie Comer
- Nicknames: Jodie
- Date of Birth: March 11, 1993
- Birthplace: Liverpool, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Jodie Comer Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Facts
Jodie Comer Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Charlie Comer (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Jodie Comer Relationships History:
- The actress is yet to reveal any information about her romantic life.
Jodie Comer Career Highlights:
- First Film: England Is Mine (2017)
- First TV Show: The Royal Today (2008)
Jodie Comer Distinctive Features:
- Colossal Eyes
- Sculpted Nose
Jodie Comer Body Measurements:
Complete actress Jodie Comer measurements are listed below including her weight, height, shoe, bust, waist, hip and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Jodie Comer Interesting Facts:
- Comer is a huge fan of musician Bruce Springsteen.
- She started professional acting at the age of fifteen.
- Her favorite actors include Julie Walters and Paul Rudd.
- Jodie beat a hundred actresses to land the role of Villanelle in the television series, Killing Eve.