Brianne Howey first began to perform publicly as a member of her high school improv team. Alongside that, she did a lot of theatre work which helped her develop and refine her performing skills. Her debut as an on-screen artist came in the late-2000s when she starred in a series of short films. Brianne first attracted the mainstream limelight through her small role in the 2014 hit movie Horrible Bosses 2. Shortly after that, she landed her first regular starring role in the TV series I Love with Models. From there on, she has seen a rapid rise in her popularity and has begun to gain lead roles in major budget projects. One of her most successful projects so far includes the Netflix series Ginny & Georgia which has earned massive success internationally. Her performance as Georgia has met with critical acclaim and brought her mainstream stardom.
Brianne Howey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Brianne Nicole Howey
- Nicknames: Brianne
- Date of Birth: May 24, 1989
- Birthplace: La Cañada Flintridge, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Brianne Howey Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Stats
Brianne Howey Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: She has four younger siblings.
- Spouse Name: Matt Ziering (m. 2021)
- Children Name: None
Brianne Howey Relationships History:
- Matt Ziering
Brianne Howey Career Highlights:
- First Film: Suckerpunch (2008)
- First TV Show: 90210 (2010)
Brianne Howey Distinctive Features:
- Pierced ears
- Toned frame
Brianne Howey Body Measurements:
The actress Brianne Howey height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Brianne Howey Interesting Facts:
- She was raised by a single mother.
- Brianne is the oldest of five siblings.
- As a child, she lived in Australia for about a year.
- Growing up, she wanted to become a flight attendant.