An American actress and producer, Jennifer Anne Garner was born on April 17, 1972. She began her acting career from two Shakespeare plays called A Midsummer Night’s Dream and The Merchant of Venice. Afterward, Garner appeared in several theatre plays and television series. Her film debut was from the feature film Dude, Where’s My Car. But the role which provided her success and critical acclaim was of CIA officer Sydney Bristow in the drama series Alias. This show on-aired for five seasons and she also received Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for her sensational work in this series. Later on, Jennifer continued her success by appearing in high profile films including Daredevil, Juno, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, and Elektra.
In addition to that, Garner is also a film producer she owned a production company called Vandalia Films and the debut movie which was produced by her was Butter in 2012. Philanthropically, Jennifer has worked for early childhood education, health, and poverty issues. As far as her personal life is concerned, Jennifer Garner married actor Scott Foley but the couple separated after three years of relationship. In 2005, she married actor Ben Affleck and they have three children together but unfortunately, the couple announced their separation in June 2015.
Jennifer Garner Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennifer Anne Garner
- Nicknames: Jen
- Date of Birth: April 17, 1972
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Film Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Brown
Jennifer Garner Body Measurements Height Weight Stats
Jennifer Garner Family Details:
- Father: William John Garner
- Mother: Patricia Ann Garner
- Siblings: Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter, Melissa Lynn Garner Wylie
- Spouse: Ben Affleck (m. 2005), Scott Foley (m. 2000–2004)
- Children: Violet Affleck, Samuel Garner Affleck, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck
Jennifer Garner Relationships History:
- Scott Foley – Actor (1999-2004)
- Ben Affleck – Actor (2004-2015)
- John Miller – Businessman (2018)
Jennifer Garner Career Highlights:
- First Film: In Harm’s Way (1997)
- First TV Show: Dead Man’s Walk (1996)
Jennifer Garner Distinctive Features:
- Full Lips
- Dimpled Smile
Jennifer Garner Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete Jennifer Garner body measurements including her height, weight, bra, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 134 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-27-35
Jennifer Garner Interesting Facts:
- She loves dancing.
- Jennifer used to play saxophone in high school.
- Her dream was to become a teacher or an author as a child.