Debbie Gibson is an American singer and actress. She was born in Brooklyn, New York. At a very early age, she started writing and producing her own material. A few years later, she even began doing promotional tours in the United States. Her first song “Only in My Dreams” peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 and it soon led her to be signed by the Atlantic Records. Following that, Debbie released her debut studio album “Out of the Blue” in 1987 and its huge commercial success at the international level immediately turned her into a superstar of the industry. Her single ‘Foolish Beat’ made her then-youngest artist to produce, write and perform a single which peaked at the first position on the Billboard Hot 100. Her second album “Electric Youth” was released in 1989 and it was a big hit as well. From that point onwards, she continued releasing fresh music throughout the 90s and 2000s, becoming one of the biggest stars of the music industry.
In addition to her musical career, she also starred in TV shows like Beverly Hills, Step by Step, and The 80’s Show alongside the films like Wedding of Dreams, My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend, Mega Shark versus Giant Octopus, and Rock of Ages. Moreover, she also appeared as a judge on shows like American Juniors, Sing Your Face Off, and America’s Most Musical Family. Lastly looking towards her personal life, Debbie Gibson is yet to get married but over the years has remained in relationships with fellow entertainment industry stars like Jonathan Kanterman, Ryan Seacrest, and Constantine Maroulis. She had a long-term relationship with doctor Rutledge Taylor which lasted from 2008-2019.
Debbie Gibson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Deborah Ann Gibson
- Nicknames: Deb
- Date of Birth: August 31, 1970
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Debbie Gibson Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Debbie Gibson Family Details:
- Father: Joseph Gibson (Schultz)
- Mother: Diane Gibson
- Siblings: Denise Gibson, Michele Gibson, Karen Gibson (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Debbie Gibson Relationships History:
- Jonathan Kanterman (1993-2003)
- Ryan Seacrest – Radio Personality (2003)
- Constantine Maroulis – Singer (2004-2005)
- Joseph “Joey” Gian – Actor (2007-2008)
- Rutledge Taylor – Doctor (2008-2019)
Debbie Gibson Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Out of the Blue (1987)
- First Film: Ghostbusters (1984)
- First TV Show: Beverly Hills, 90210 (1991)
Debbie Gibson Distinctive Features:
- Perky nose
- Dimpled smile
Debbie Gibson Body Measurements:
The American singer Debbie Gibson height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Debbie Gibson Interesting Facts:
- She suffers from Lyme disease since 2013.
- Over the years, she has been targeted by several stalkers.
- Prior to singing, she first gained recognition through acting.
- Her first car was a “1957 Ford Fairlane Skyliner” which she later on auctioned for charity