Colin Donnell grew up with a keen interest in music and it wasn’t actually till high school that he first got exposed to the field of acting. The praise he received for his performances in school productions encouraged him to pursue a full-time acting career after the completion of his formal education. As a professional actor, Colin first began earning recognition through his theater work, where he played prominent characters in various popular musicals. As an on-screen actor, Donnell first gained widespread recognition through his portrayal of Tommy Merlyn’s character in the DC Comics superhero TV series, Arrow. He was a member of the main cast for the first season of the series while made several guest appearances in its later seasons. In 2015, Colin became part of the main cast of medical drama TV series, Chicago Med, which turned out to be the most successful gig of his on-screen career till now. Not only has the overall series met with great reviews but also his performance as Dr. Connor Rhodes has been highly admired by the viewers.
With his acting career on a steady rise, he continues to showcase his skills on the platforms of film, television, and theater simultaneously. Now moving outside his professional work, Colin Donnell began dating actress Patti Murin in 2013 and two years later, the couple became married.
Colin Donnell Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Colin Donnell
- Nicknames: Colin
- Date of Birth: October 9, 1982
- Birthplace: Louis, Missouri, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Grey
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Colin Donnell Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Colin Donnell Family Details:
- Father: Ben Donnell
- Mother: Francoise Donnell
- Siblings: Ryan Donnell and Jason Donnell (Older Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Patti Murin (m. 2015)
- Children Name: None
Colin Donnell Relationships History:
- Zelda Williams – Actress (2012 – 2013)
- Patti Murin – Actress (2014 – Present)
Colin Donnell Career Highlights:
- First Film: Every Secret Thing (2015)
- First TV Show: Pan Am (2011)
Colin Donnell Distinctive Features:
- Wavy Hair
- Grey Eyes
- Sparkly Smile
Colin Donnell Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actor Colin Donnell’s height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete details.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10½”
- Height in Centimeters: 179 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 78 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 172 pounds
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Colin Donnell Interesting Facts:
- Colin is left-handed.
- As a teenager, he took professional singing lessons.
- He attended the high school with comedienne Nikki Glaser.
- The actor has five silhouettes of birds tattooed on his body that represents his family.