An American film, theatre and television actress, Selma Blair is born on June 23, 1972. She began her professional acting career in 1995 from the children’s television sitcom The Adventures of Pete & Pete. A year later, Blair landed her first feature film role in The Broccoli Theory. After appearing in several supporting roles and guest appearances she finally earned her breakthrough from the 1999 film Cruel Intentions. The film received commercial success and gained critical acclaim. Selma’s performance in the film was as well nominated for an MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance. Following it, she went on to star as Zoe Bean on television series Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane which as well received acclaim and success. Selma Blair achieved international recognition and fame for her role in the film Hellboy and Hellboy II: The Golden Army. In coming years, she starred in films like The Sweetest Thing, The Poker House and In Their Skin. She won numerous awards and nominations throughout her career such as Grammy Award, MTV Movie Award and Young Hollywood Award. In her personal life, Blair became married with writer and producer Ahmet Zappa in 2004 but the couple ended up their relationship in 2006. Blair has one child.
Selma Blair Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Selma Blair Beitner
- Nicknames: Blair
- Date of Birth: June 23, 1972
- Birthplace: Southfield, Michigan, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Black
Selma Blair Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Selma Blair Family Details:
- Father: Elliot Beitner
- Mother: Molly Ann Beitner (Judge)
- Siblings: Elizabeth Beitner, Marie Beitner, Katherine Beitner (Older Sisters)
- Spouse: Ahmet Zappa (m. 2004–2006)
- Children: Arthur Saint Bleick
Selma Blair Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Broccoli Theory (1996)
- First TV Show: The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1995)
Selma Blair Body Measurements:
Check the complete actress Selma Blair body measurements details like her weight, height, dress, shoe, bust, waist, hip and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-33
Selma Blair Interesting Facts:
- Selma studied photography.
- Blair’s eye color is hazel.
- She has natural black hairs.
- Her acting inspirations include Sissy Spacek, Julie Hagerty and Judy Davis.
- Selma dated fashion designer Jason Bleick and also became mother of his child.