The sensational Kimberley Gail Marsh is an English actress and former singer born on 13th June 1976. She was honored with several accolades and nominations throughout her career including The British Soap Awards, National Television Award and TRIC Award. Marsh is best known for playing the character of Michelle Connor in Coronation Street. She began her career as a singer and provided vocals for artists such as Hemstock & Jennings and Matt Darey. In 2000, Kym auditioned for the ITV talent show Popstars and was chosen one of the five singers for the newly formed group Hear’Say. The group released their first single Pure and Simple in 2001 which peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart. The group then released their second single, The Way to Your Love which as well became their second consecutive number one single. In 2002, Marsh left the group and then began a solo career with her album Standing Tall which spawned two top ten singles. Kym made her television acting debut in 2005 by appearing in an episode of the soap opera Doctors. Afterwards, she starred in several television shows including Hollyoaks: In the City, The X Factor and Coronation Street. In 2010, Marsh as well participated in the first series of Popstar to Operastar. As for her personal life, Kym Marsh married twice. Firstly with Jack Ryder in 2002 but the couple divorced in 2009. Later on, she became married with Jamie Lomas in 2012 but got separation after two years.
Kym Marsh Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kimberley Gail Marsh
- Nicknames: Kym Marsh
- Date of Birth: 13 June 1976
- Birthplace: Whiston, Merseyside, England
- Occupation: Actress, Former Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Black
Kym Marsh Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Stats
Kym Marsh Family Details:
- Father: David Marsh
- Mother: Pauline Marsh
- Siblings: Tracey Marsh (Sister), John Marsh and David Marsh (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Jamie Lomas (m. 2012–2014), Jack Ryder (m. 2002–2009)
- Children Name: Polly Lomas, Emily Mae Cunliffe, David Ryan Cunliffe, Archie Jay Lomas
Kym Marsh Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: Standing Tall (2003)
- First Music Group: Hear’Say
- First TV Show: Doctors (2005)
Kym Marsh Body Measurements:
The actress Kym Marsh body measurements complete list is given below which includes information about her height, weight, bra, shoe, bust, waist, hip and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 8 (US), 38 (EU)
- Dress Size: 10 (US), 40 (EU)
- Body Measurements: 38-27-37
Kym Marsh Interesting Facts:
- Lindt is her favorite chocolate.
- She had a surgery in order to go from a 34B to 34D.
- Kym Marsh left the group Hear’Say in 2002 due to conflicts with band member Noel Sullivan and Myleene Klass.