Hunter Schafer is a trans woman who has earned recognition internationally through her work as a model and actress as well as the activism for LGBT rights. Born in 1999, she grew up facing gender identity difficulties but luckily, people’s transition experience stories on the internet helped her cope with that. After starting her professional career as a model, she has managed to grab massive success by working with globally recognized fashion icons like Vera Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Versus Versace, and Marc Jacobs, etc. Following her highly successful modeling run, Hunter decided to enter the field of acting as well. She made her debut with the 2019 HBO series Euphoria and received praise for her fabulous performance in it. Her massive achievements in the professional career have also allowed her to become a prominent advocate for LGBT rights and she uses every possible opportunity to bring people’s attention towards it.
Hunter Schafer Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Hunter Schafer
- Nicknames: Hunter
- Date of Birth: December 31, 1999
- Birthplace: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Hunter Schafer Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Hunter Schafer Family Details:
- Father: Mac Schafer (Pastor)
- Mother: Katy Schafer
- Siblings: She has one younger brother and two sisters.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Hunter Schafer Relationships History:
- Massima Desire – Rumoured
Hunter Schafer Career Highlights:
- Acting Debut: Euphoria (2019)
- First TV Show: Fashion Police (2017)
Hunter Schafer Distinctive Features:
- Plump Lips
- Hawk Nose Type
Hunter Schafer Body Measurements:
Below is the list of Hunter Schafer height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 51 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 112 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Hunter Schafer Interesting Facts:
- Her father is a pastor.
- She transitioned in high school.
- According to Hunter, people’s transition experiences on social media helped her cope with her gender identity.