Having started her professional career as a child actor, Tina Majorino earned huge success in early stages of her career but despite doing so, she decided to take a break in order to complete her education first. She later returned to the entertainment industry full-time in 2004 with a box office hit Napoleon Dynamite that helped Tina re-launch her career. Since then, her most prominent work has come through television, having starred in popular series like Veronica Mars, Big Love, Grey’s Anatomy, Legends, and Scorpion. The actress continues to be highly active in the industry and continues undertaking various projects on regular basis.
Tina Majorino Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Tina Marie Majorino
- Nicknames: Tina
- Date of Birth: February 7, 1985
- Birthplace: Westlake, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown (Natural)
Tina Majorino Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Family
Tina Majorino Family Details:
- Father: Robert Majorino (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother: Sarah Black
- Siblings: Kevin Majorino (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Tina Majorino Career Highlights:
- First Film: When a Man Loves a Woman (1994)
- First TV Show: Camp Wilder (1992)
Tina Majorino Distinctive Features:
- Short Blonde Locks
Tina Majorino Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Tina Majorino height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33
Tina Majorino Interesting Facts:
- Tina has a nut allergy.
- She is a trained Opera singer as well.
- Tina Majorino holds a black belt in the martial art of Tang Soo Do.
- She used to be the lead vocalist of a rock band named “The AM Project”.
- Her hobbies include surfing, horseback riding, painting, writing and playing musical instruments.