Greta Gerwig is an American actress and director. Although her original plan was to become a playwright but after a few setbacks, she turned to acting. Having made her on-screen debut in 2006, she first broke into the mainstream success through her critically acclaimed performance in the 2010 movie, Greenberg. Since doing so, Greta has continued gaining further success in the film industry through her acclaimed performances in films like 20th Century Women, Frances Ha, Jackie, and Mistress America. In addition to the extensive big-screen work both as an actress and a director, Gerwig occasionally works on stage and television as well. Finally, when it comes to her off-camera romantic life, Greta Gerwig has been dating writer-director Noah Baumbach since 2011.
Greta Gerwig Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Greta Celeste Gerwig
- Nicknames: Greta
- Date of Birth: August 4, 1983
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Director, Writer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Greta Gerwig Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Greta Gerwig Family Details:
- Father: Gordon Gerwig (Financial Consultant)
- Mother: Christine Gerwig (Nurse)
- Siblings: She has one older brother.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Greta Gerwig Relationships History:
- Mason Wells – Actor
- Noah Baumbach – Writer (2011-Present)
Greta Gerwig Career Highlights:
- First Film: LOL (2006)
- First TV Show: Portlandia (2015)
Greta Gerwig Body Measurements:
Actress Greta Gerwig height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-27-35
Greta Gerwig Interesting Facts:
- She has Cornish, Irish, German and English ancestry.
- While growing up, Greta wanted to pursue her career as a ballet dancer.
- Prior to gaining success as an actress, she worked as a nanny and a teacher.