The American actor Algee Smith started his on-screen career with a series of minor television roles before finally breaking-out to stardom through his performance in the 2017 miniseries, The New Edition Story. Later that year, he starred in the crime drama film “Detroit” which even though turned-out to be a commercial failure but Algee still managed to earn praise from the critics for his outstanding performance. Since then the actor continues to remain highly active in both film and television industry, undertaking various projects from time-to-time. In addition to acting, Smith has held a keen interest in music as well and released his first extended play (EP) in 2017, titled “Listen”.
Algee Smith Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Algee Smith
- Nicknames: Alga
- Date of Birth: November 07, 1994
- Birthplace: Saginaw, Michigan, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Algee Smith Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Facts
Algee Smith Family Details:
- Father: Algee Smith III (Musician)
- Mother: Tanesha Eley (Fashion Designer)
- Siblings: Mei’asia Smith (Half-Sister), Soteria Nisreen Eley and Gabriella Eley (Younger Half-Sisters), Jonathan Eley (Younger Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Algee Smith Relationships History:
- The actor hasn’t revealed any information about his girlfriends till now.
Algee Smith Career Highlights:
- First Film: Earth to Echo (2014)
- First TV Show: How to Rock (2012)
Algee Smith Distinctive Features:
- Wide spaced Eyes with Monolids
Algee Smith Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete actor Algee Smith height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 64 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 141 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Algee Smith Interesting Facts:
- Will Smith is his acting role model.
- Draymond Jamal Green is his favorite basketball player.
- While growing up, he actually wanted to become a rapper.
- His father is a musician and his mother is a fashion designer.