Jennie Jacques first entered the entertainment industry in 2009 and ever since, has actively worked in the film and television industries simultaneously. After a few minor gigs early on, she first attracted the limelight with the role of Annie Miller in the TV series Desperate Romantics. From that breakout role onwards, she has played main cast characters in several more series, including WPC 56, Vikings, and London Kills. When it comes to her career on the big screen, Jacques has done only a few projects till now as her major focus has remained on television work. Now lastly coming to the personal life of Jennie, she was previously reported to be in a relationship with actor Evan Todd. In 2021, she announced her engagement as well but hasn’t shared any further details.
Jennie Jacques Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennie Jacques
- Nicknames: Jennie
- Date of Birth: February 28, 1989
- Birthplace: Coventry, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jennie Jacques Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Bio
Jennie Jacques Family Details:
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Unknown
- Sibling Name: She has six younger siblings.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Jennie Jacques Relationships History:
- Evan Todd – Actor
Jennie Jacques Career Highlights:
- First Film: Shank (2010)
- First TV Show: The Bill (2009)
Jennie Jacques Distinctive Features:
- Piercing blue eyes
Jennie Jacques Body Measurements:
Given below are the actress Jennie Jacques height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Jennie Jacques Interesting Facts:
- She has six younger siblings.
- For a scene in the film Demons Never Die, she appeared unclothed.
- A sister of hers suffers from epilepsy and Jennie has participated in many initiatives toward finding the cure and raising awareness about it.