The American actress, singer, fashion designer and television personality, Britney Jean Spears was born on December 2, 1981 in McComb, Mississippi. The second child of James Parnell Spears and Lynne Irene, Britney Spears developed interest in signing and acting at very young age. At the age of just 8, she auditioned for a role in American variety TV show “The Mickey Mouse Club” but was rejected for being too young. Later, Britney appeared in a TV talent show and few commercials before finally being cast in “The Mickey Mouse Club” during 1992 but the show got cancelled.
After the cancellation of “The Mickey Mouse Club”, Britney Spears decided to focus towards her musical career. She signed a contract with Jive Records, released her debut album “…Baby One More Time” in 1999 which became extremely popular and sold over 10 million copies within the first year. After gaining worldwide recognition through her debut album, Britney Spears released her second album “Oops!… I Did It Again” in 2000 which also became highly successful and its lead single reached at top position on music charts in various countries. Her success established her as a pop icon at quite early stage of her career and Britney has kept giving a hit after hit album since then.. Some of her other popular albums are In the Zone, Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale.
Britney Spears is now named among the best-selling artists of all time and is often called the “Princess of Pop”. For her outstanding work throughout the career, Britney has received numerous awards including 1 Grammy Award, 9 Billboard Music Awards, 6 MTV Video Music Awards and a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. Due to her popularity, many international brands have signed endorsement deals with Spears. Apart from highly successful singing career, Britney Spears has also proven her abilities in the field of fashion designing. The Pop Icon released her first fragrances in 2004 which became very popular and after introducing a few more fragrances in next few years, Britney Spears now has the highest–selling celebrity fragrance line in the market.
Britney Spears married her childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004 but the couple separated their ways after just two days of getting married. She then started dating Kevin Federline and the couple got married on September 18, 2004. The couple welcomed their first child in 2005 and second in 2006 before finally announcing their divorce in 2007. Later, Britney got engaged to Jason Trawick in 2012 but unfortunately the couple split n 2013.
Britney Spears Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Britney Jean Spears
- Nicknames: Brit, Pinkey, The Princess of Pop, Pop Icon
- Occupation: Singer, Television Personality, Fashion Designer, Actress, Entertainer
- Date of Birth: December 02, 1981
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 1.63 m
- Net worth: $220 Million
Britney Spears Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Collecting Dolls, Dancing, Listening Music, Shopping, Photography
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Pizza, Chocolate
- Favorite Drink: Sweet Ice Tea
- Favorite Starbucks Drink: Strawberry Frappuccino
- Favorite Ice Cream: Orange Sherbet
- Favorite Book: All books by “Max Lucado”
- Favorite Perfume: Britney Spears fragrance line
- Favorite Bubblegum Flavor: Watermelon
- Favorite Music: Madonna, Janet Jackson, The Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson
- Favorite Flowers: White Lilies
- Favorite Movie: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Favorite Sports: Basketball
- Favorite Pet: Dog
- Considers Madonna as her idol.
- She loves to collect dolls.
- Britney Spears used to be an aerobic instructor at her parents gym.
So these were complete details about singer Britney Spears favorite things along with some interesting facts about her. If you have information about any other favorite thing of Britney Spear, kindly do let us know about it through the comments section.