Alfredo James Pacino is an American actor, director and screenwriter born on 25th April 1940. He has had a career in entertainment industry for more than fifty years, during which Alfredo had received several awards and nominations including Academy Award, Primetime Emmy Award and Tony Award. Al Pacino is as well among few performers to have won a competitive Oscar, Tony Award and an Emmy for acting, dubbed the “Triple Crown of Acting”. Before starting professional career, he received training from HB Studio and Actors Studio is New York. Pacino made his feature film debut with a minor role in the 1969 film Me, Natalie and later on earned favorable notices for his major role as a heroin addict in 1971 film The Panic in Needle Park. His breakthrough came in with the release of the film The Godfather, in which James appeared as Michael Corleone and received his first Oscar nomination and reprised the role in the equally successful sequels The Godfather Part II and The Godfather Part III. His performance as Michael Corleone provided him international acclaim and is now regarded as one of the best screen performances in film history. In coming years, Al Pacino performed various roles in several successful films and television shows such as Dick Tracy, Heat, Insomnia, Angels in America and You don’t Know Jack.
Furthermore, he has had an extensive career on stage as well and is a two time Tony Award winner for his performances in The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel and Does a Tiger Wear a Necktie?. As for his personal life, Al Pacino has never married but he has three children from the actress Beverly D’Angelo, with whom he had a relationship from 1996 until 2003.
Al Pacino Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alfredo James Pacino
- Nicknames: Al Pacino, Sonny
- Date of Birth: April 25, 1940
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Filmmaker
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Al Pacino Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size
Al Pacino Family Details:
- Father: Salvatore Pacino
- Mother: Rose Gerard Pacino
- Siblings: Roberta Pacino (Sister), Josette Pacino (Sister), Paula Pacino (Sister), Desiree Pacino (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Anton James Pacino (Son), Julie Marie Pacino (Daughter), Olivia Pacino (Daughter)
Al Pacino Relationships History:
- Jan Tarrant
- Beverly D’Angelo
- Diane Keaton
- Tuesday Weld
- Jill Clayburgh
- Marthe Keller
- Kathleen Quinlan
- Lyndall Hobbs
Al Pacino Career Highlights:
- First Stage Play: Awake and Sing! (1967)
- First Film: Me, Natalie (1969)
- First TV Show:Y.P.D. (1968)
Al Pacino Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actor Al Pacino body measurements including details of his height, weight, biceps, chest, waist and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 75 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 165 pounds
- Chest Size: 44 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 16 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Al Pacino Interesting Facts:
- He is a method actor.
- Al Pacino is fan of opera.
- The actor is an avid fan of Shakespeare.
- In his early career, Al Pacino worked as a stand-up comic.
- The actor has never been married but has children from different relationships.