Anna Popplewell began acting as a child and made her on-screen professional acting debut in 1998. After making her film debut with Mansfield Park in 1999, she followed it up with a few more supporting roles before finally landing her breakout role in 2005. Anna starred as Susan Pevensie in the 2005 blockbuster movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe that turned her into a globally recognized star overnight. She then reprised her role in the next hit sequel of the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian while made a cameo appearance in its third installment The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Despite gaining such huge success in the film industry, her career went on a downfall after The Chronicles of Narnia film series and that’s when Popplewell turned her attention toward television. Her first major TV role came in the Web series Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn while became a renowned television star through her performance as Lady Lola in the historical romantic drama series, Reign.
Anna Popplewell Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Anna Katherine Popplewell
- Nicknames: Anna
- Date of Birth: December 16, 1988
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Anna Popplewell Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Facts
Anna Popplewell Family Details:
- Father: Andrew Popplewell (High Court Judge)
- Mother: Debra Lomas (Dermatologist)
- Siblings: Freddie Popplewell (Younger Brother), Lulu Popplewell (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Sam Caird (m. 2016)
- Children Name: None
Anna Popplewell Relationships History:
- Rollo Weeks – Actor (2003-2005)
- William Moseley – Actor (2005-2007)
- Sam Caird – (Actor and Director)
Anna Popplewell Career Highlights:
- First Film: Mansfield Park (1999)
- First TV Show: Love in a Cold Climate (2001)
Anna Popplewell Distinctive Features:
- Fuller Lips
- Wide Smile
- High Forehead
Anna Popplewell Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actress Anna Popplewell height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics complete details.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3½”
- Height in Centimeters: 161 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
Anna Popplewell Interesting Facts:
- She loves to read books.
- Anna is afraid of mice.
- She first began acting at the age of just six.
- The actress scored 10 A* at General Certificate of Secondary Education qualification.
- She had her first on-screen kiss in the 2008 film The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Anna Popplewell appeared in the 1998 film “Frenchman’s Creek”, an adaption of Daphne Du Maurier’s romantic novel of the same name, set in 17th century Cornwall.