Hillary Diana Rodham Clinton is an American politician born on 26th October 1947. She is the nominee of the Democratic Party for the President of the United States in the 2016 election. As a child, Diana was a favorite of her teachers and she used to participate in sports such as baseball and swimming. In 1965, Rodham enrolled at Wellesley College, where she studied political science. She as well served as president of the Wellesley Young republicans. Hillary graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, with departmental honors in political science in 1969. Later on, she entered Yale Law School and there she served on the editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action. Rodham was appointed the first female chair of the Legal Services Corporation in 1978. Her efforts made her eventually the first female senator from New York in 2000. Up till now, Clinton has served as Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013 and the junior United States Senator from 2001 to 2009.
In addition to that, Hillary earned the most votes and primary delegates in the 2016 Democratic Primaries. She formally accepted her party’s nomination for President of the United States on July 2016. As part of her 2016 platform, Clinton gave emphasis to raising incomes and reform of campaign finance and Wall Street but ultimately lost the election to Republican nominee Donald Trump. As for her personal life, Hillary Clinton has been married with bill Clinton since 1975 and the couple has a daughter Chelsea Clinton.
Hillary Clinton Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
- Nicknames: Hill, Hillary, Mrs. Clinton
- Date of Birth: October 26, 1947
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Politician
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Hillary Clinton Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Shoe Vital Stats
Hillary Clinton Family Details:
- Father: Hugh Ellsworth Rodham (Textile Business Owner)
- Mother: Dorothy Emma Howell (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Hugh Rodham (Lawyer) (Younger Brother), Anthony Dean Rodham (Consultant) (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Bill Clinton (m. 1975)
- Children Name: Chelsea Victoria (Daughter)
Hillary Clinton Career Highlights:
- First Lady of Arkansas: 1979-1981, 1983-1992
- First Lady of the United States: 1993-2001
- United States Senator from New York: 2001-2009
- 67th United States Secretary of State: 2009-2013
Hillary Clinton Distinctive Features:
- Big Smile
- Loud Laughter
Hillary Clinton Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete politician Hillary Clinton body measurements including details of her weight, height, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 167 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 63 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 139 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-28-38
Hillary Clinton Interesting Facts:
- Hillary Clinton hasn’t driven a car since 1996.
- She tried to join NASA and The Marines but was rejected by both.
- Hillary became married to the 42nd President of the U.S. Bill Clinton in 1975.
- Her Husband Bill Clinton’s mother actually didn’t think that she was pretty enough for him.
- When young, Hillary had no interest in politics and wanted to be an astronaut or journalist.
- She has actually won a Grammy Award in 1997 for Best Spoken Word Album for the audio version of her book “It Takes a Village.”
Must be blind.
She hasn’t weighed 139 lbs since high school
Even if she loses Hillary is hottttt trust and believe it if her and Bill part ways I’ll be happy to fill her!