Stephanie Denise Kightley is an Australian model widely recognized by her professional name, Stefania Ferrario. She started gaining success as a model through her work with various Australian brands and after having achieved great success at the national level, she began landing gigs overseas as well. Within a short time period of gaining international exposure, Stefania has already worked with some very well-known brands and built a large fan following worldwide. In addition to her professional achievements, she also received wide media coverage in 2015 for her campaign against the usage of term “plus size” in the fashion industry to describe models who are above a US dress size 4. Ferrario used her social media to raise awareness about her campaign and soon gained huge support from people worldwide.
Stefania Ferrario Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Stephanie Denise Kightley
- Nicknames: Stephanie Ferrario
- Date of Birth: June 14, 1993
- Birthplace: Canberra, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Light Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Stefania Ferrario Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Stefania Ferrario Family Details:
- Father: Russell Kightley
- Mother: Lilia Ferrario
- Siblings: Zoe Kightley (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Stefania Ferrario Relationships History:
- She is yet to reveal any details about her love life publicly.
Stefania Ferrario Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2009
Stefania Ferrario Distinctive Features:
- Short Cropped Hairdo
Stefania Ferrario Body Measurements:
The Australian model Stefania Ferrario height, weight, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 139 pounds
- Bra Size: 34D
- Cup Size: D
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 39-28-40
Stefania Ferrario Interesting Facts:
- She has pierced her both nipples.
- Stefania used to be a competitive swimmer.
- She can speak Italian and French languages as well.
- In 2015, she started a campaign against the usage of term “plus size” to depict models that are above a US dress size 4.