Shanna Moakler is a former beauty pageant titleholder turned actress, model, and reality TV star. Although a competitive roller skater growing up, she ended up pursuing modeling in her teenage. During the same period, she began participating in beauty pageants and quickly caught the public eye. In 1995, Shanna grabbed the title of Miss New York USA and also finished as first runner-up at Miss USA later that year. Luckily, once the actual winner Chelsi Smith seized the crown of the Miss Universe 1995 pageant, the Miss USA title was passed on to Moakler. Subsequent to her reign as Miss USA, she returned to modeling and also included acting, hosting, and reality television into her portfolio.
Alongside her professional achievements, Shanna’s private life has frequently kept her in the limelight as well. Over the years, she’s had many ups and downs when it comes to her romantic affairs. Her relationships with boxer Oscar De La Hoya and ex-husband Travis Barker ended up in lawsuits, hence receiving coverage from the international media.
Shanna Moakler Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Shanna Lynn Moakler
- Nicknames: Shanna
- Date of Birth: March 28, 1975
- Birthplace: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Reality TV Star
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Shanna Moakler Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
Shanna Moakler Family Details:
- Father: John W. Moakler III (Dentist)
- Mother: Gail Moakler
- Siblings: Michelle Tucker (Older Sister), John W. Moakler IV, and Kirk Moakler (Older Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Travis Barker (m. 2004–2008)
- Children Name: Alabama Luella Barker, and Atiana De La Hoya (Daughters), Landon Asher Barker (Son)
Shanna Moakler Relationships History:
- Billy Idol – Singer (1997)
- Oscar De La Hoya – Boxer (1997-2000)
- Travis Barker – Musician (2002-2008)
- Gerard Butler – Actor (2008-2009)
- Bryan Sollima – Biker (2014-2019)
Shanna Moakler Career Highlights:
- Miss Rhode Island Teen USA 1992: Winner
- Miss New York USA 1995: Winner
- Miss USA 1995: First runner-up
Shanna Moakler Distinctive Features:
- Slender Frame
- Radiant Face
- Affable Smile
Shanna Moakler Body Measurements:
Shanna Moakler height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
Shanna Moakler Interesting Facts:
- She is a vegetarian.
- Growing up, she remained a competitive roller skater.
- In December 2001, Playboy magazine named her Playmate of the Month.
- Originally, she was the first runner-up at Miss USA 1995 pageant. But once the actual winner Chelsi Smith became Miss Universe, Moakler succeeded her as Miss USA.