Bevy Smith is a well-established businesswoman and a star of the entertainment industry. Early on in her professional career, she came into the limelight as a senior executive of top-notch magazines like Vibe and Rolling Stone. Later on, she joined the BET TV channel as a News correspondent. Shortly after that, she moved to the Bravo network and became the co-host of their fashion-themed talk show Fashion Queens. In 2015, Bevy moved towards radio as well and began hosting a daily one-hour show on SiriusXM’s RadioAndy called ‘Bevelations’. Alongside these, she has created a dinner party series ‘Dinner with Bevy” where she brings together people from across the media, fashion, and the entertainment world.
Bevy Smith Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Beverly Smith
- Nicknames: Bevy
- Date of Birth: November 2, 1966
- Birthplace: Harlem, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Businesswoman, TV Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Bevy Smith Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Family
Bevy Smith Family Details:
- Father: Gus Smith
- Mother: Geraldine Smith
- Siblings: She has one brother and one sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Bevy Smith Relationships History:
- Stan Williams
Bevy Smith Career Highlights:
- Best Known For: Fashion Queens (Co-host)
- First Memoir: Bevelations: Lessons from a Mutha, Auntie, Bestie (2021)
Bevy Smith Distinctive Features:
- Expressive eyes
- High cheekbones
Bevy Smith Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Bevy Smith height, weight, vital stats, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Build: Large
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 83 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 183 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Bevy Smith Interesting Facts:
- She grew up in Harlem, New York.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a receptionist at an ad agency.
- She is widely known for being the co-host of Fashion Queens as well as the creator of Dinner with Bevy.