The American actress, Morgan Fairchild was born on February 3, 1950 to Martha Jane and Edward Milton McClenny. The professional acting career of her began during late 1960’s through small roles in films but gained initial recognition through her role as Jennifer Pace in the TV series Search for Tomorrow during 1973 to 1977. After that, the actress has gone on to star in a large number of TV shows out of which some of her notable performances have been in Flamingo Road, Falcon Crest, Friends, Cybill and Fashion House. Although her major source of fame and success has been her work over television but Morgan has also landed roles in several movies throughout her career like Sleeping Beauty, Venus Rising, The Perfect Ending and eCupid. While when it comes to her off-camera life, Morgan Fairchild married Jack Calmes in 1967 but the couple ended their marriage in 1973. After a couple of years of having divorce, she began dating film company executive, Mark Seiler and the couple is still in a relationship without a official marriage.
Morgan Fairchild Personal Details:
- Birth Name: Patsy Ann McClenny
- Nicknames: Morgan Fairchild
- Date of Birth: February 3, 1950
- Birthplace: Denton, Texas, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Morgan Fairchild Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats
Morgan Fairchild Family Details:
- Father: Edward Milton McClenny
- Mother: Martha Jane McClenny (High School Teacher)
- Siblings: Cathryn Hartt (Younger Sister)
- Spouse: Jack Calmes (m. 1967–1973)
- Partner: Mark Seiler (1980–)
- Children: None
Morgan Fairchild Career Highlights:
- First Film: Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
- First TV Show: Search for Tomorrow (1973)
Morgan Fairchild Body Measurements:
The actress Morgan Fairchild body measurements complete details are listed below like her height, weight, dress, bust, hip, waist, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Weight: 63 kg (138 lbs)
- Bra Size: 36D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 40-28-40
Morgan Fairchild Interesting Facts:
- She was kidnapped on two separate occasions during early 1970’s.
- Morgan has been dating Mark Seiler since 1980 and the couple still hasn’t married officially.
- Her birth name is Patsy Ann McClenny which she changed later to Morgan Fairchild out of which her first name has been taken from the title character of her movie Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment.