Samuel Geggie is a drag queen widely recognized by the stage name, Gigi Goode. Aged 12, she first got introduced to LGBT culture by her gay uncle and shortly after that, Geggie started the drag career. Early on, Samuel tried to become an online influencer but soon began to dislike the influencer culture and purely moved to drag instead. Gigi Goode earned international exposure during 2020 as a contestant on the reality competition show, RuPaul’s Drag Race. Having a spectacular run throughout the show, Samuel finished as runner-up but her work didn’t go unnoticed as she received a People’s Choice Award in the “Competition Contestant” category later that year. Aside from several television shows, she has made appearances in multiple music videos as well. In addition to all this, Gigi holds a large online fan-following on social media too.
Gigi Goode Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Samuel Geggie
- Nicknames: Gigi Goode
- Date of Birth: December 2, 1997
- Birthplace: Woodstock, Illinois, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Drag Queen
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Gigi Goode Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
Gigi Goode Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Kristi Geggie (Costume Designer)
- Siblings: Mack Geggie and Ethan Geggie (Older Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Gigi Goode Relationships History:
- Crystal Methyd – Drag Queen (2020)
Gigi Goode Distinctive Features:
- Bony Nose
- Thin Eyebrows
- Heartshaped Lips
Gigi Goode Body Measurements:
The following are the drag queen Gigi Goode height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete details.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters:5 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 170 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Gigi Goode Interesting Facts:
- Cats are her favorite animal.
- In her spare time, she likes to do photography.
- Her mother initially disapproved of her Drag Queen career.
- Gigi’s uncle introduced her to LGBT culture at the age of 12.