Charlotte Hope first discovered her acting talent through school drama class and eventually decided to pursue it as a full-time career. Her professional work began through theatre and commercial gigs while still studying at the University of Oxford. Upon graduation, she became fully active in the field and began pursuing film and television projects. She debuted on TV in 2010 and after numerous minor gigs, she gained mainstream limelight through her role as Myranda in the globally successful series Game of Thrones.
Ever since, she has starred in more well-known shows like The Spanish Princess, and The English Game. Alongside these, Charlotte has become a well-known figure in the film industry as well. She debuted with the musical film Les Miserables and has gone on to star in hits like The Theory of Everything, A United Kingdom, and The Nun.
Charlotte Hope Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Charlotte Hope
- Nicknames: Charlotte
- Date of Birth: October 15, 1991
- Birthplace: Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Charlotte Hope Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Charlotte Hope Family Details:
- Father: He worked as a barrister.
- Mother: She previously worked in PR.
- Siblings: Emily (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Charlotte Hope Relationships History:
- Ruairi O’Connor – Actor
Charlotte Hope Career Highlights:
- First Film: Les Misérables (2012)
- First TV Show: Casualty (2010)
Charlotte Hope Distinctive Features:
- Pale white skin tone
- Two beauty spots on the left side of her face
Charlotte Hope Body Measurements:
The following list includes actress Charlotte Hope height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 49 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 108 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Charlotte Hope Interesting Facts:
- Her early interest in acting developed through school drama class.
- Hope’s younger sister Emily is a member of the “Police Dog Hogan” band.
- She first gained mainstream success through the Game of Thrones series where she played the recurring role of Myranda in the third through the fifth season.