The American actress Elizabeth Anne Caplan better known by her professional name LIzzy Caplan, was born on June 30, 1982. Her professional acting career began during 1999 with a role in TV series Freaks and Geeks after which she had roles in several more television shows prior to getting her big-break with 2004 film Mean Girls. Lizzy’s performance in the film was highly appreciated in gave her the breakthrough she was looking for in order to succeed as an actress. Following that, the actress can be seen in several more movies such as 127 Hours, Bachelorette, The Interview, Hot Tub Time Machine and Now You See Me 2. While she has also continued to enjoy major success in the television industry too having appeared in popular series like Related, The Class, True Blood, Party Down, The League and Masters of S*x. As for her off-camera, Lizzy Caplan remained in a brief relationship with actor Matthew Perry from 2006 to 2012.
Lizzy Caplan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elizabeth Anne Caplan
- Nicknames: Lizzy
- Date of Birth: June 30, 1982
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Lizzy Caplan Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats
Lizzy Caplan Family Details:
- Father: Richard Caplan (Lawyer)
- Mother: Barbara Bragman
- Siblings: Julie Caplan (Older Sister), Ben Caplan (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lizzy Caplan Career Highlights:
- First Film: Orange County (2002)
- First TV Show: Freaks and Geeks (1999)
Lizzy Caplan Body Measurements:
Checkout the actress Lizzy Caplan body measurements including her complete height, weight, dress, bra cup, hip, bust, waist and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-35
Lizzy Caplan Interesting Facts:
- Her mother died when she was just 13 years old.
- Lizzy Caplan was on the soccer team of her school.
- She considered actress Robin Tunney as her role model while growing up.
- Lizzy appeared in the music video of Jason Mraz’s song “You and I Both” as his love interest.
- She almost lost her role of Janis Ian in film Mean Girls because producers considered her too beautiful for the role.