An inspirational American singer and songwriter, Mary Danielle Lambert was born on May 3, 1989. Music was her passion since her childhood that’s why Mary began playing piano and writing songs at the age six. Lambert started her professional career in 2008 as a spoken word artist and represented Seattle, Washington in Brave New Voices International Poetry Competition which was filmed on HBO. She earned her breakthrough in 2012, when Mary co-wrote and provided vocals for Ryan Lewis’s and Macklemore’s single “Some Love”. The single received commercial success and reached double platinum in the U.S. Later that year, Lambert released her book of poetry titled 500 Tips for Fat Girls which as well gained positive reviews. Along with it, she as well released several EPs including Letters Don’t Talk and Welcome to the Age of My Body. Coming years brought more success to her and May released her debut studio album, Heart on My Sleeve in 2014 which included the hit single “Secrets”. As for her personal life, Mary Lambert started dating Michelle Chamuel in 2014.
Mary Lambert Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Mary Danielle Lambert
- Nicknames: Mary
- Date of Birth: May 3, 1989
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
Mary Lambert Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Shoe Size
Mary Lambert Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: A Recording Artist.
- Siblings: One Older Brother.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Mary Lambert Relationships History:
- Michelle Chamuel (2014)
Mary Lambert Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Heart on My Sleeve (2014)
- First TV Show: Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2012)
Mary Lambert Body Measurements:
Listed below are the Mary Lambert body measurements complete details like her height, weight, shoe, bra cup, bust, hip, waist and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 81 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 178 pounds
- Bra Size: 36E
- Cup Size: E
- Dress Size: 16 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 41-33-44
Mary Lambert Interesting Facts:
- Her dream travel destinations are France and Italy.
- In 2013, Lambert published poetry book named 500 Tips for Fat Girls.
- The success of the single “Same Love” helped Mary bag a record label deal with the Capitol Records.
- Before making her breakthrough in the music industry, Lambert worked as a bartender and brunch waitress.