Widely recognized by her professional name Ava Max, Amanda Koci first rose to fame through her globally hit single, Sweet but Psycho. Coming from a family of immigrants, she began taking interest in music at a young age while officially launched her career in the field during 2017. Her debut came as a featured artist on the Le Youth’s song “Clap Your Hands” while released her debut solo single “My Way” in early 2018. The big-break of her singing career finally came in August 2018 when Ava released the single “Sweet but Psycho” which garnered huge success internationally and topped the music charts in several countries. Since doing so, she continues to do great work and has shown the potential of becoming a great star of the music industry. Finally moving towards her personal life, Ava Max has received huge media coverage due to her music but despite being in the public eye for years now, she has managed to keep her romantic life away from the limelight.
Ava Max Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Amanda Ava Koci
- Nicknames: Ava Max
- Date of Birth: February 16, 1994
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ava Max Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Ava Max Family Details:
- Father: Pavllo Koci
- Mother: Andromaqi
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ava Max Relationships History:
- The singer has kept her private life away from media coverage.
Ava Max Career Highlights:
- Debut Single as Lead Artist: “My Way” (2018)
- Breakout Song: “Sweet but Psycho” (2018)
Ava Max Distinctive Features:
- Fuller Lips
- A minor resemblance to singer Lady Gaga
Ava Max Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete singer Ava Max height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Ava Max Interesting Facts:
- Her parents are Albanian political immigrants.
- Ava first rose to fame with the hit song “Sweet but Psycho” that topped the charts in fifteen countries.
- She has cited artists like Britney Spears, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Fergie, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani as some of her major musical influences.