Jacob Perez is a multitalented guy having shown great acting, singing and dancing skills over the years. Professionally recognized as Princeton Perez, his career began through television commercials and appearances in music videos while he broke out to stardom as part of the boy band, Mindless Behavior. With him being the backing vocalist of the band, Mindless Behavior released three successful albums from the time of band formation in 2008 to its final disbandment in 2017. After that, Jacob decided to continue his musical career as a solo artist and is also continuing to pursue his already established acting career. Despite being in the limelight for years now, Perez has still somehow managed to keep his personal life away from the media headlines due to which there isn’t any confirmed information available about his girlfriends and even most of his family.
Jacob Perez Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jacob Anthony Perez
- Nicknames: Princeton Perez
- Date of Birth: April 21, 1996
- Birthplace: Downey, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actor, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Jacob Perez Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Facts
Jacob Perez Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Teresa Perez
- Siblings: Jasmine Perez (Half-Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Jacob Perez Relationships History:
- No information about his girlfriends is available publicly.
Jacob Perez Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: “Cupid’s Chokehold” by Gym Class Heroes (2006)
- First Film: Bad Behavior (2012)
- First TV Show: 106 & Park (2010)
Jacob Perez Distinctive Features:
- Curly Hair
Jacob Perez Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete Jacob Perez height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics details.
- Height in Feet: 165 cm
- Height in Centimeters: 5’ 4”
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 134 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Jacob Perez Interesting Facts:
- Jacob is a vegetarian.
- He can play musical instruments like piano, drums, and guitar.